Southeast Arkansas Transportation
Being able to access goods and services is a long-standing problem for rural southeast Arkansas residents. For this reason, the Area Agency offers a full range of transportation services for all ages through Southeast Arkansas Transportation (SEAT) a rural transit program.
SEAT offers door-to-door service and is available of a “first call, first served basis”, with at least a 48-hour advance notice. On request, wheelchair lift vans are available for people with special needs. Fares are bsed on distance traveled. To request a ride, call SEAT Customer Service in Pine Bluff at least 48- hours in advance.
Call (870)543-6340 / TTY #870-543-6339 or toll-free at 1-866-501-7328
- SEAT offers transportation to all ages without regard to gender, race, religion, handicap, national origin or disability.
- SEAT Drivers are trained professionals who ask Passengers to follow set safety rules. For example, your Driver will wait for all seat belts to be buckled before moving the vehicle.
- SEAT transports Southeast Arkansas residents from home to medical appointments, to pay bills, to shop, to work and to a variety of community resources.
- SEAT operates a full schedule in the following counties: Ashely, Bradley, Chicot, Cleveland, Desha, Drew, Lincoln, Jefferson, Arkansas and Grant Counties.
- SEAT offers limited transportation in Dallas, Union, Lonoke, and Calhoun Counties.
The earlier you call, the better we can plan.
Trips must be scheduled at least 48 Hours in advance.
Office Hours to Schedule Transportation
Southeast Arkansas Transportation Office will be closed on the following Holidays:
January 1, 2017- (New Year’s Day)
May 29, 2017- (Memorial Day)
July 4, 2017- (Independence Day)
September 4, 2017- (Labor Day)
November 23, 2017- (Thanksgiving Day)
December 25-26, 2017- (Christmas Day)
Title VI Complaint Form