AAA Elderly Housing of Southeast Arkansas, Inc. a division of Area Agency on Aging of Southeast Arkansas, Inc. is dedicated to providing decent, safe, and affordable housing for very low income elderly. We have 14 complexes funded by The Department of Housing and Urban Development. These complexes are equipped to meet the needs of all seniors, whether it’s a physical need such as a Wheelchair Accessible Apartment, Visual and Hearing Impaired Apartment or just a place to call home.

AAA Elderly Housing of Southeast Arkansas, Inc. employs professional trained site managers at each of the complexes to assist with the transition during move-in and move-out. To meet eligibility there are three requirements:

  • Age Requirement must be 62 years old and or Disabled in some complexes

  • Pass a Criminal Back Ground Check

  • Meet Federal Income Limit Guidelines

Each applicant is placed on a Waiting List until eligibility is determined for the purpose of move-in.

A security deposit is required at move-in. Residents are required to pay rent monthly. Rent is based on a person(s) annual income. The Department of Housing and Urban Development pays 70% of the residents rent and the resident pays the remaining 30% after deductions. Pets are allowed by placing a pet deposit of $300.00 per pet, unless the pet is used for medical needs.

We are looking forward to having you as a resident at any of our 14 complexes.